Ethics Policy Card
1. Executive Commitment to Ethics.
2. Senior leaders and executives within Gulf Shield Security must set a prime example.
In any business practice, honesty and integrity must be top priority for executives.
3. Executives must have an open door policy and welcome suggestions and concerns from employees.
This will allow employees to feel comfortable discussing any issues and will alert executives to
concerns within the work force.
4. Executives must disclose any conflict of interest regarding their position within Gulf Shield Security.
5. Employee Commitment to Ethics.
6. Gulf Shield employees will treat everyone fairly, have mutual respect, promote a team environment
and avoid the intent and appearance of unethical or compromising practices.
7. Every employee needs to apply effort and intelligence in maintaining ethics value.
8. Employees must disclose and conflict of interest regarding their position within Gulf Shield Security.
9. Employees will help Gulf Shield to increase customer and vender satisfaction by providing quality
performance and timely response to inquiries.
10. Employees should consider the following questions to themselves when any behavior is
Is the behavior legal?
Does the behavior comply with all appropriate Gulf Shield Security policies?
Does the behavior reflect Gulf Shield’s values and culture?
Could the behavior adversely affect company stakeholders?
Would you feel personally concerned if the behavior appeared in a news headline?
Could the behavior adversely affect Gulf Shield if all employees did it?
11. Promotion of ethical conduct within interpersonal communications of employees will be rewarded.
12. Gulf Shield will promote a trustworthy and honest atmosphere to reinforce the vision of ethics
the company. Maintaining Ethical Practice.
13. Gulf Shied will reinforce the importance of the integrity message and the tone will start at the top.
Every employee, manager, director needs consistently maintain an ethical stance and support ethical
14. Employees at Gulf Shield should encourage open dialogue, get honest feedback and treat everyone
with honesty and objectivity.
15. Gulf Shield Security has established a best practice disclosure committee to make sure the ethical
delivered to all employees and that concerns regarding the code can be addressed.
16. Employees are required to recertify their compliance to the Ethical Policy on an annual basis.
17. Gulf Shield will avoid the intent and appearance of unethical or compromising practice in
18. Gulf Shield will not tolerate harassment or discrimination.
19. Unauthorized use of company trade secrets and marketing, operational, personnel, financial, source
technical information integral to the success of our company will not be tolerated.
20. Gulf Shield will not permit impropriety at any time and we will act ethically and responsibly in
accordance with laws.
21. Gulf Shield will not use corporate assets or business relationships for personal use or gain.